– Yellow (artificial light/indoor sports such as volleyball or handball, squash), absorption 15%.
– Orange (bright to medium lighting, green environment, e.g. golf, soccer, light/shadow change as well as skating), absorption 62 %.
– Brown (medium to high brightness, the outdoor all-rounder), absorption 70%.
– Ultima Brown (outdoor at high brightness, e.g. surfing, kite surfing, beach volleyball), absorption 85 %.
Unlike edge filters (HydroColor Therapy), HydroColor Sport merely reduces the amount of blue light (blue attenuator, not blocker). Advantages:
– More natural color perception
– Blue light is important for balance regulation and movement coordination .
– Day-night rhythm is less affected