Orthokeratology when carried out with a responsible approach, regular check-ups and appropriate patient selection, is reliable, effective, reversible, and profitable method of myopia correction.
This, in turn, may result in high patient satisfaction accompanied by long lasting loyalty.
Recent studies have revealed that orthokeratology may slow down the myopia progression. To enhance its effectiveness, SwissLens has made a calculator thanks to which OrthoK design for myopic kids can be now supported with the Relax system.
Back optic zone: spherical with reversed zone and aspherical flattening
Front optic zone: spherical
- Myopia to -5.00 dpt
- High Myopia to -9.00 dpt
- Hyperopie to +3.00 dpt
- Relax Myopia Management
- We need your customer paramters as K-readings, excentricity and prescritption to calculate the conatct lens.
- No trial lens or trial set is required.
- The fitting following the same rules on the landing zone as a standard aspherical RGP lens.
- The use of a topographer (keratograph) to evaluate the fitting and changes on the cornea is mandatory to use the Orthokeratology contact lenses.
- To use the contact lens we recommend a preservative-free saline.
|Total diameter||10.00 mm||12.00 mm||0.01 mm|
|Base curve||7.50 mm||10.50 mm||0.01 mm|
|Alignment zone curve||7.00 mm||8.40 mm||0.01 mm|
|Sphere (CL)||-1.00 dpt||+2.00 dpt||0.01 dpt|
|Sphere (target)||-9.00 dpt||+3.50 dpt||0.01 dpt|
|Astigmatism||-0.50 dpt||-2.50 dpt||0.01 dpt|
|Addition||+0.50 dpt||+3.00 dpt||0.01 dpt|