the new Art of Mini Scleral fitting
Orbiflex Sclera – an easy to fit scleral contact lens for any cornea.
Orbiflex Sclera offers excellent initial comfort whilst providing outstanding visual acuity – it’s easy for patients to handle, too.
- Diameter: 15.00
- Sag: 3500 to 5400 micron
- Edge lift: 0 (standard) / – (steep) / + (flat)
- Asymetry: 0.1 to 0.6 (0.1 steps)
- Sphere: -25.00 to + 25.00 dpt
- Cylinder: – 0,50 to – 6,00 dpt (0,25 dpt steps)
- Axis: 0 to 180° (1° steps)
- Material: Optimum Extra blue or clear
- Dk: 100 x 10-11 (ISO FATT)
- Centre thickness: 0,20 mm
Choosing the First Trial Lens
The ScleraFlex have to be fitted empirically as keratometry and topography do not give a good indication of sagittal depth. However, the first trial lens can be chosen based on the eye condition to be fitted. Then choose number 2 of this group.