Orthokeratology when carried out with a responsible approach, regular check-ups and appropriate patient selection, is reliable, effective, reversible, and profitable method of myopia correction. This, in turn, may result in high patient satisfaction accompanied by long lasting loyalty.
Orthokeratology lenses are worn by night to reshape the cornea geometry during a sleep in such a way that during a day sharp vision is ensured without any other vision aid.
Recent studies have revealed that orthokeratology may slow down the myopia progression.
- Back optic zone: spherical with reversed zone and aspherical flattening
Front optic zone: spherical
- Total diameter: 10.00 to 12.00
- Base curve: 7.50 to 10.00 mm
- Alignment zone curve: 7.00 to 8.40 mm
- Sphere: -1.00 to +2.00 dpt
- Eccentricity: 0.10 to 0.90
- Recommendation: myopia from -0.75 to approx. -5.00 dpt, astigmatism up to approx. -1.50 dpt
steps 0.01 mm / 0.01 dpt / 1°
- Follow the parameter suggestions offered by our online assistant – VLF available on swisslens.ch