Available for Switzerland, Germany and Austria. For other countries, we are currently in the test phase.
Here you will find the forms for direct delivery of contact lenses to the customer. To reduce sources of error, fill in the form with the customer’s delivery address and send it to us.
Order the contact lens(es) through our website, by e-mail or by calling our customer service.
1 – You can send us the address for direct delivery in 3 different ways. Write the end user’s address directly online during the ordering process in the “remarks” field.
2 – Send us an email after the order with the address of the end user and the reference of the customer. This must be identical to the reference given while ordering.
3 – Send directly the PDF for shipping. Please follow these steps:
- Order the contact lens(es) via our website, by e-mail or by calling our customer service.
- Download the form. This form will replace the normal delivery note in the delivery. If required, you can download your delivery note online under your account.
- Save the form in an appropriate folder
- Open the form with Acrobat Reader. Do not use the browser. The form cannot be filled out in the browser. Fill out the form in Acrobat Reader. Please not handwritten.
- Your customer’s address, with country of delivery
- Your Address
- Reference of the customer. This must be identical to the reference given while ordering.
- Click on Send and select your email provider for sending the form.
Alternatively, you can save the form on your computer and then send it as an attachment to email@example.com
Direct delivery information in German
Direct delivery information in French
Direct delivery information in Italian